FULL MOON INCENSE MAKING WOMENS CEREMONY
Sunday, October 9, 2022 in Santa Rosa, CA
$360. Limited to 12 people.
The Full Moon traditionally is a powerful time to gather and co-create magic as it mirrors the way the Sun, the Moon and the Earth are aligned. This is a time to connect and share our creative ideas and reach out to our community.
I am so excited to offer this fun way to connect and create together using our hands and innate intuition.
During our time together you will have an opportunity to drop in, ground, breathe, set your intentions, pray and witness one another in a really safe and beautiful way. I will teach you how to make loose incense and you will have access to jars upon magical jars of woods and resins, leaves and flowers as well as bottles of gorgeous plant essences to create your own incense that is charged up with your intentions & prayers.
And as if that wasn't enough of a good time...you will be serenaded by singer/ songwriter/ recording artist Adrienne Shamszad. Adrienne is the most amazing, heart-melting, soul-shaking, loving, healing music-making angel the world has ever seen. I have yet to listen to her music and not cry. Her music calls in all that is sacred and true and will help usher our intentions out into the universe to become manifest.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
• A gluten free, organic light lunch
• Live spring water and tea
• Mortar + pestle
• Mixing bowl
• All herbs, resins, woods, roots and oils you will need to make incense
• Resources to guide you in making your personal incense blend
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE HOME:
- 2 oz. jar of your own intentional incense blend
- A charged-up spirit, a cleansed soul, and a full heart.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pen or pencil and a journal to record your incense formulation and any reflections throughout the day that you may want to write down.
- Layers in case it gets chilly and anything else you need to be comfortable (blanket, something to sit on)
- Reusable bowl, fork, spoon, napkin and water vessel. I want to keep this even as close to zero waste as possible. Camping style babes!
- Special food needs